Ultimate Travel Guide For 2021
COVID-19 has turned life upside down in many unexpected ways. Health and safety have moved from the periphery to center stage as the growing demand for safe travel continues to rise exponentially.
Health officials have made significant process toward general safety precautions yet; there are still many unanswered questions floating around:
- Where, if any, is international travel acceptable?
- Is it safe to go on a normal family vacation?
- Is flying to the end destination safe?
- What are some less expensive options?
- Are there any fun, family-friendly trips?
All questions aside, mental-health experts still cite taking vacations or unplugging from your normal routine as a healthy alternative to the relentless pressure of the uninterrupted status quo in your daily life.
Alternatively, finding a safe and affordable method to do so has become a new challenge for 2021.
Many statisticians have decided that the “new normal” for travel is trending toward shorter trips, relatively close to the home rather than grandiose European tours or faraway jet setting.
Here are some best practices for our ultimate travel guide to help you make safe and informed travel decisions in the new year:
- Mentally prepare for increased testing procedures and self-quarantine restrictions until vaccinations have been widely distributed.
- Public lakes and beaches within traveling distances of large population areas are likely to be crowded as many are choosing road trips.